The Singapore Medical Council (SMC) is a growing Statutory Board and a vital organisation for Healthcare Regulation.
We are seeking motivated individuals who have the passion to learn and grow in the area of healthcare administration to join us as Temporary HR Officer.
- Register officers for training programmes
- Inform officers when course placements are confirmed
- Assist with invoice verification for officers who have attended training
- Call applicants who are shortlisted for interviews
- Verify medical and dental claims for staff, and compute quantum for reimbursement
- Email applicants to provide educational certificates, testimonials and confirm interview slots
- Book interview venues and prepare interview folders for interview sessions
- Prepare Personal Files for selected applicants
- Liaise with selected applicants to come down to sign contracts, arrange for medical examinations
- Conduct character reference checking for shortlisted/selected applicants
- Collate COMB parking requests from various Divisions, and send them to MOH, Admin Division
- Collate booking of COMB meeting rooms from various Divisions, and send requests to MOH, Admin Division
- Any other duties as specified by supervisors
- Minimum diploma
- Preferable with Civil Service HR experience
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.
|Position: Temporary HR Officer|