The Role: The role is to perform administrative services within the Singapore Human Resources Department.
The Career Opportunity: There are endless opportunities at MHFI. From this role, you can move to different facets of human resources within the organization.
The Team / The Business: A successful candidate will be part of a regional employee services team.
Your Skills: Excellent organizational and communication skills, solid knowledge of commodities, self-starter and independent worker capable of working with daily minimal supervision.
Our Hiring Manager says: “This is a key support role within regional employee services team with emphasis on Singapore businesses. We’re looking for someone who has an eye for details and ability to juggle multiple task and demands.”
- Execute activities relating to employment pass/work permit and dependent pass applications and terminations
- Execute activities tied to on-boarding, off-boarding, and transfer requirements within the HR Department
- Execute activities tied to employee life cycle
- Handle printing, scanning, mail and document distribution
- Handle and respond to correspondence and phone calls
- Manage and order supplies and equipment for department
- Provide administration support for HR events, meetings and trainings
- Manage bills and invoices for the department
- Manage e-filing system for the employee services team
- Support ad hoc events/activities as required by the HR Department
- At least 1-2 years experiences’ handling administrative duties
- Possess excellent organizational and communication (oral and written) skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and internet
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed; work requires continual attentional to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines; must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.