Fire breaks out in Yishun flat, resident taken to hospital for smoke inhalation

February 14, 2019 1:21 PM

SINGAPORE – A Yishun resident was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a ninth floor Housing Board flat on Thursday morning (Feb 14).

Original published: 2019-02-14 13:21:42 Read the full Singapore News here


Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.