100 residents evacuated after fire breaks out in Yishun flat; 2 men taken to hospital

June 24, 2018 10:52 AM

SINGAPORE – Two men were taken to hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a flat in Yishun on Sunday morning (June 24).

Original published: 2018-06-24 10:52:06 Read the full Singapore News here


Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.