9 residents evacuated after fire breaks out in bedroom of Yishun flat; no one injured

April 20, 2018 8:41 AM

SINGAPORE – A fire broke out in the bedroom of an Yishun Housing Board flat in the wee hours of Friday (April 20).

Original published: 2018-04-20 08:41:40 Read the full Singapore News here

Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.